Casket lowering device is a device intended for funeral homes. It lowers a casket to the grave in a mechanical way. It replaces the traditional way of burial. It positively affects the worthy course of the ceremony, thereby increasing the prestige of the funeral home and the quality of services provided.
Mortuary Cemetery Coffin Lowering Devices Casket Accessories Description：
Cemetery casket lowering Device Cemetery casket lowering device is a lowering device in Funeral coffin. Cemetery casket lowering device is a lowering device in Funeral coffin. Each of its four leg scaling dimensions is used for hillside Settings. The stand is made of all stainless steel for quick and easy cemetery setup. Using our stand will actually extend the service life of your device. This Casket accessory simplifies setting up, protecting, and lengthening your coffin descent mechanism with telescopic stabilizers.
Mortuary Cemetery Coffin Lowering Devices Casket Accessories Features：
1.Designed for use with coffin lowering devices and emitters to achieve a safe and mobile cemetery setup. GA003 is a set of base and GA002 coffin casket lowering device, base optional curtain.
2. The gear is larger and can bear the load beyond the demand after test.
3. Unique braking system provides constant and stable descent speed.Chrome plated handle for easy handling of casket drop.
4. 14 ball bearings, noiseless, smooth, automatic operation, easy to lower the coffin.
5. High-grade stainless steel. Designed for everyday heavy use, resistant to rust and corrosion and easy access to all internal working parts.
6. Single telescopic dimensions 25"W x 62"L to 38"W x 94"L for easy operation.
7. The descent gear works in the same way regardless of the weather.
8. Centrifugal mechanism to ensure a stable speed of descent, not affected by weight. It can hold up to 900 pounds. The fall time for the largest full-size coffin is about one minute. The depth at which you can lower the coffin depends on the length of the shoulder strap.
9. The modular construction of the equipment, which can be assembled and disassembled quickly, takes only two people to set up the coffin drop system and be ready for the memorial service in minutes. The disassembled parts are light, convenient for transportation and storage, and easy to clean.
The coffin is placed on a green strap, and the automatic descent is activated by a lever and can be parked anywhere. The device is powered by the weight of the coffin and the body; There is no external power supply. The rate of descent can be adjusted around a typical rate of 3 to 5 centimeters per second. Once the casket is fully lowered, release the strap from one side and pull it out through the small space created between the bottom of the casket and the ground. Tape can be made to any depth required length. The sink depth of our standard straps is approximately suitable for coffin lowering devices that can support standard and deeper graves.
62″(L) x 25″(W)
94″(L) x 38″(W)
29.5 feet long, each tested to 450 lbs.
900 Lb capacity.